BBQ’d CRO: A Recipe for Delicious Experiences
Are your site visitors not finding what they need? Are you noticing high-bounce rates on critical entry pages? Are conversion rates not what they used to be? Maybe it’s your presentation – or maybe it’s too much, too soon?
Trust us, you’re not alone. Audience expectations and their thirst for sophisticated responsiveness has changed engagement benchmarks industry-wide. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the solution to discovering those pesky points of friction that prevent audiences from truly engaging with your brand.
Buried within a delightful gastronomic allegory, you’ll learn the latest UX trends and tactics to incorporate into your own testing toolkit. This session will cover:
- Pulled Pork: Yes, it totally relates and, yes, I’ll share the recipe with you.
- CRO: What is it and how does it apply to the customer journey?
- Tools: What should you be using to test and measure performance?
- Tactics: Discover new best practices for lead generation, re-marketing engagement, and e-commerce.
- Case studies: Proven results our team has seen from utilizing these CRO practices.
Universal CRO solutions do not exist! You have to test, measure, and consistently listen to what your audience is telling you.
Discover how the right CRO practices can unlock your brand potential for site engagement!