Five Steps to Lifecycle Marketing Success
The role of marketing is evolving and expanding beyond customer acquisition. With the rise of new data sets and power of customer’s voice in the social media era, marketers are playing a larger role in customer retention and engagement not only to impact business results but also to manage brand reputation. Customer lifecycle marketing begins with awareness and consideration through sales and extends into customer retention, loyalty, and advocacy, and today’s marketers are being called to support far beyond the traditional funnel.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Replicate real-life examples to reach customers beyond acquisition
- Use buyer personas to better serve your customer needs post sales
- Develop a custom marketing technology stack that supports exponential growth and customer engagement
- Extend your marketing influence to areas outside the tradition marketing funnel
- Balance budget between acquisition and retention efforts